Kaiholo Hale was designed and completed in 2005 to be both a comfortable and spacious home.
- a/c units in each bedroom and in each living room (Hibiscus Suite only in bedrooms)
- New sleeper Couch in each living room with 8" mattress
- variable speed ceiling fans in living and bedroom areas.
- satellite TVs (Dish Network), DVD players, CD player and/or iPod dock player.
- wireless internet access throughout the house, DSL line from Hawaiian Telcom, password protected WiFi.
- gas BBQs.
- outdoor shower.
- 2 washers and 2 dryers are located on the side of the house.
- private parking up to 8 cars (3 covered and 5 uncovered).
- safe in every suite.
- iron and ironing board.
Each kitchen is fully equipped with plates/glasses/silverware/pots & pans, toaster, coffee maker, rice cooker, blender...
Each bathroom has a hairdryer, shampoo/conditioner/bath gel...
Beach amenities provided in each suite are beach towels and small cooler. We also have beach chairs, beach umbrellas, beach toys...